The website Cautis.ro uses its own and third-party cookies to provide visitors with a superior navigation experience and services tailored to their specific needs.
This policy refers to cookies and Web pages operated by SC cautis JB ' 93 SRL, based in Bucharest, Str Luica Nr. 170-172, RO – 16374761, Romania.
2. What is a Cookie?
The Cookie is a small file consisting of letters and numbers, which will be stored on the computer, mobile terminal or other equipment of a user on which the Internet is accessed. The Cookie is installed by requesting a Web-server browser (ex: Internet Explorer, Chrome) and is completely "passive" (does not contain software, viruses or spyware and cannot access the information on the user's hard drive).
3. What are cookies used for?
These files make it possible to recognize the user's terminal and present the content in a relevant way, tailored to the user's preferences. Cookies provide users with a pleasant browsing experience and support Altex's efforts to provide users with a comfortable service: Ex: – Online privacy preferences, shopping cart or relevant advertising. They are also used in the preparation of aggregated anonymous statistics that help us understand how a user benefits from our web pages, allowing us to improve their structure and content, excluding personal identification of User.
4. What cookies do we use?
We use two types of cookies: per session and fixed. Those per session are temporary files that remain in the user's terminal until the session ends or the application closure (Web browser). The fixed ones remain on the user's terminal for a period defined by the parameters of the Cookie or until they are manually deleted by the user.
5. How are cookies used by this site?
A visit to this site may place cookies for the purposes of:
- Site Performance Cookies
- Necessary cookies
- Visitor Analysis Cookies
- Marketing Cookies
6. Cookies strictly necessary
Strictly necessary cookies must be activated at any time so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
7. Visitor Analysis Cookies
This site uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information, such as the number of visitors to the site and the most popular pages. Keeping this cookie helps us improve our website.
8. Do cookies contain personal data?
9. Deleting cookies
10. Why are cookies important to the Internet?
Cookies are the focal point of the efficient operation of the Internet, helping to generate a friendly browsing experience and tailored to the preferences and interests of each user. Refusing or disabling cookies can make some sites impossible to use.
Refusing or disabling cookies does not mean that you will no longer receive online advertising – but only that it will no longer be able to take into account your preferences and interests, evidenced by your browsing behavior.
Examples of important cookies (which do not require user authentication via an account):
- Content and services tailored to user preferences – categories of products and services.
- Offers tailored to the interests of users – retention of passwords.
- Retention of child protection filters on Internet content (Family mode options, safe search functions).
- Limiting ad delivery frequency – Limiting the number of hits of an ad to a specific user on a site.
- Providing more relevant advertising to the user.
- Measurement, optimization and analytics features – such as confirming a certain level of traffic on a website, what type of content is viewed and how a user arrives on a website (e.g. through search engines, directly from other websites, etc.) . The websites run these analyses of their use to improve the sites for the benefit of users.
11. Useful Links