- Information we collect;
- How we use that information;
- How this information is shared;
- Your rights;
- Other useful issues associated with confidentiality and security.
We hope you will take the time to read this policy. It is important that you visit us frequently for updates to this policy. If we make changes that we consider important, we will notify you by sending a notification and/or contacting you using other methods, such as email.
Who is the data controller?
The data controller is SC cautis JB ' 93 SRL, based in Bucharest, Str Luica Nr. 170-172, RO – 16374761, Romania.
Who is the data protection officer?
SC cautis JB ' 93 SRL can be contacted at the address of email@example.com, or on the phone 021 461 04 94. This is your point of contact if you want to exercise your rights. Refer to the "Your Rights" section below.
Information we collect
When you use our services, we collect the following types of information:
Information you provide to us:
We collect information about you during the account registration process for any of our services. This information may include, but are not limited to, your name, postal address, email address, telephone number, credit/debit card details and any other details that may be required for the purposes of registration and/or continuation Use of our services.
We may also collect information from you if you request information or customer support.
Additional information collected:
We may also collect the following information:
- Your name, contact details and message if you want to contact us or participate in a poll, contest or promotion;
- Details such as traffic information, location data, and other communications data (including IP address and browser type) collected through the use of the services by you;
- Information about the device, including the unique device identified;
- Visited pages and content viewed, links and buttons accessed, URLs visited before and after using our service. For more information about cookies and how to manage them, consult our policy on Cookies;
- Details about your social networking profile (name, profile picture, and other information you make available to us) when you sign in to or contact through an account on a social network;
- Derived information based on profiling activity (see below);
- Information from third-party databases in order to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
Third and public sources
Not all of the personal information that we hold about you will always come directly from you. We may collect information from third parties, such as our partners, service providers and public websites (i.e. social media platforms), in order to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, to provide services that we We consider it of interest, to help us maintain the accuracy of data and to provide and improve services.
How we use this information
We process personal information for the following purposes related to services and business activities:
- Account setup, verification, and management: We use personal information, such as your name, email address, phone number, and information about your device for configuring and managing your account, providing Technical and customer support and training, verification of your identity, processing of payment information and forwarding of important account and service information. The above processing is necessary for us to provide you with your services under the terms and conditions. We may also use personal information to enforce our terms and conditions.
- Marketing and Events: SC cautis JB ' 93 SRL will not use your personal data only for direct communication such as: bidding, making contracts and billing. We will not use your data for marketing or advertising.
- Legal and regulatory obligations: we may be required to use and retain personal information for legal and compliance purposes, such as the prevention, detection or investigation of a criminal offence or fraud. We may also use personal information to meet our internal and external audit requirements for information security purposes and as we deem necessary or appropriate: (a) under the applicable legislation, which May include laws outside your country of residence and (b) to respond to requests by courts, law enforcement agencies, regulators and other public and governmental authorities, which may include such authorities Outside your country of residence.
- Other purposes: We may be required to use and retain personal information for the prevention of losses and to protect the rights, privacy, safety or property of any other person, in accordance with With our legitimate interests.
How this information is shared
Cautis may use and share the information you provide and other information it holds about you, for the following purposes:
- Configuring, verifying, and managing your account;
- Legal and regulatory obligations
Third-party service providers and our partners:
From time to time, the group may retain trusted third parties to process your personal information to provide us with services, including information technology, payments. As part of our agreements with our partners, we may be asked to share your information for the purposes of calculating commissions and benefits due.
Third parties for legal reasons:
We will share personal information in situations where we consider this necessary, such as:
- To comply with our legal obligations and respond to requests from government agencies, including law enforcement and other public authorities, which may include such authorities outside your country of residence;
- In the event of merger, sale, restructuring, acquisition, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other provision of our business, assets or shares, in whole or in part (including in relation to any bankruptcy or nature proceedings similar);
- To protect our rights, users, systems and services.
Under the General Data Protection regulation, as the person concerned, you have a number of rights, which are detailed below. Some of these apply only in specific situations and are qualified in certain respects by derogations in data protection law. We will inform you in our response to your request if we rely on any derogations of this type.
- Access to personal data: you have the right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you. If you want to make such a request, please refer to the section Contact For information about how you can contact us.
You must include appropriate information to identify yourself and any other relevant data that will reasonably help us to fulfill your request. Your request will be processed as soon as possible.
- Correction of personal data: You can ask us to rectify or correct any personal data we process about you that is incorrect. We provide you with account settings and tools to access the information associated with your account.
- Right of withdrawal of consent: if we rely on your consent to process your personal data, you are entitled to withdraw your consent.
To opt out of marketing communications, you can use the unsubscribe link included in the marketing communications you receive from us.
- Right to Erasure: You can ask us to delete your personal data when there is no good reason for you to continue processing. This right applies only in certain situations, not a guaranteed or absolute right.
- Right to Data portability: This right allows you to obtain your personal data, which you have provided to us with your consent or which we have been required to provide you with our products and services, in a format that allows you to Personal data to another organisation. You may have the right to ask us to transfer your personal data directly to the other organization, if technically feasible.
- The right to restrict the processing of personal data: In certain circumstances, you have the right to require us to suspend the processing of your personal data. When we suspend the processing of your personal data, we will still be allowed to store your personal data, but for any other processing of this information, your consent will be required, subject to certain derogations.
- The right to object to the processing of personal data: You have the right to oppose the use by us of your personal data that is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests. However, we may continue to process your personal data, despite your objection, when there are legitimate grounds for doing so or when we need to process your personal data in connection with any action in Justice.
- Rights related to automated decision-making and profiling: you have the right not to obey a decision that is based solely on automated processing (without human involvement), when that decision produces a legal effect or affects you Significantly in another way. This right means that you can ask us to involve one of our employees or representatives in the decision-making process. We are satisfied that we do not make automated decisions like this.
How to contact us
For any requests related to your personal information or any of the abovementioned rights, please contact us in one of the following ways:
Phone: 021 461 04 94
By post: SC cautis JB ' 93 SRL – Str Luica Nr. 170-172, Bucharest, Romania
Lodging a complaint
If you are not satisfied with the way we manage your personal data, you are entitled to lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority. (NSAPDP)
Other useful issues associated with data privacy and security
We retain personal data as long as we reasonably need them for lawful and commercial purposes. Please keep in mind that, in certain circumstances, we may be required to retain your information for an indefinite period of time. We will take all necessary measures to ensure that the confidentiality of the information is maintained during their retention.
We acknowledge that online security and data protection is a vital area for all of our customers, so for us it is important for you to trust the security of your personal details before registering an account. We are committed Use security measures to protect your information from accessing unauthorized persons and to prevent accidental or unlawful processing, disclosure, destruction, loss, alteration and damage. Our technological security solutions are very advanced and are governed by a solid framework. Our approach focuses on risk prevention. To help us in this regard, we use pseudonymisation and encryption whenever possible to reduce the impact of any accidents. Because the security of certain communications via the Internet is not fully ensured, we cannot guarantee the security of the information you disclose using the Internet connection. You accept the inherent security implications when you use the Internet, and Cautis JB ' 93 will not accept any liability for any direct, consequential, incidental, indirect or punitive losses or damages arising out of a Such a situation.